Country House Wedding Venues is an established business that represents a number of privately-owned UK wedding venues by providing sales and marketing services. In addition, the Group owns and/or operates a number of venues providing onsite event coordination and catering through our sister company Galloping Gourmet.
Wedding Venue Advisor
Basic Salary of £15,750 plus monthly bonus and annual bonus opportunity.
Full time position. Mon – Sun shift work 5 days within 40 hours. Mon-Thur 8:30am-8:00pm, Friday 8:30-5:00pm, Sat 10:00-4:00, Sun 10:00-2:00pm. (Only 1.5 weekends are required per month)
As most of our brides have dreamt of their Wedding day for years before the actual event we know that deciding on the venue to hold the most important day of their life is an emotional and significant decision. We have created our sales roles to be the perfect introduction to our company and to initiate the relationship we hope to build between all our customers.
Holding 150 venues at our disposal our Advisors job is to be knowledgeable about our venues, be positive, flexible and supportive to our couples; giving them the best first impression and handing over to our Specialists to move them onto the next stage of their booking. Our Advisors are directly integrated into our sales team who together receive ongoing training and support both remotely and face-to-face at our head office.
We at Country House Wedding Venues stand by core values, honesty, friendship and a first-class service from all aspects of the business. We are looking to hire individuals who can also adopt these values twinned with proven Customer service expertise and use both in this position to positive effect.
We also supply our Wedding Venue teams with advice and support and this role would require data entry, the qualifying of leads and gathering feedback for analysis.
This role is one of customer service and sales but also a support role as it involves covering absent team members work and creating opportunities for our sales business through chatting through our couple’s dreams and expectations.
The Ideal Candidate.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can embody our key brand expectations but can also demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven past expansion of internal and external customer relationships.
- The ability to multitask and be extremely organised.
- The experience and desire to hit quality targets.
- Good system and computer literacy and the willingness to learn more.
- Self-motivation, a ‘can-do’ attitude and personal drive.
- Complete flexibility in working hour’s commitment.
- Exceptional Team working from a remote base.
- A min of two years experience in a customer service environment.
- Grade C or above in GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English;
Say “I Do”.
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
If you feel that you would be a perfect match for our dynamic and expanding team then please send an up to date CV to [email protected] and tell us why!
Digital Content Manager
We are looking to recruit an innovative and organised individual to drive and deliver the best possible digital experience for our audience. You will work with the content team to create, develop and implement a multi-channel digital content strategy geared towards improving user experiences, audience engagement and brand awareness.
You will have enhanced copywriting and content skills, an in-depth understanding of digital principles and will enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the wider creative and content team to plan, develop and manage a multi-channel digital content strategy for a range of exclusive use wedding venues to increase customer engagement
- Optimisation of content in line with current SEO techniques
- Using a variety of analytical tools to monitor, measure, analyse and report key metrics to determine success or failure
- Excellent copywriting skills with awareness of writing for the web
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - with ability to organise own priorities
- Able to manage pressure and work to deadlines
- Able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of social media management with experience using web and social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Buffer, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of social media advertising
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of HTML desirable - although training provided
- Experience of manipulating digital images/files
- Awareness of digital marketing / communicating to online audiences
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful social media activities, projects and campaigns
- Natural blogger
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of WordPress content management system
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonus
- Real responsibility from the start of your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV to [email protected] and tell us why!
Country House Wedding Venues is looking for exceptional graduates to join its ambitious and friendly team in Rossett, Wrexham.
A trusted friend, we’ve been matching newly engaged couples with stunning venues for more than 20 years. Our wedding venue specialists pride themselves on their knowledge of the UK’s most beautiful venues and uncompromising approach to helping brides and grooms-to-be find the perfect setting for their dream wedding.
Strong growth means that we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales and administration teams. Dealing directly with our couples, or supporting the teams that do, you will be dedicated to inspiring and delighting our customers as they undertake this very special journey with us.
Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm is. Training will be provided and there are opportunities for development and progression for the right candidates.
If you are passionate and professional, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant market-leading company, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]