Country House Wedding Venues is an established business that represents a number of privately-owned UK wedding venues by providing sales and marketing services. In addition, the Group owns and/or operates a number of venues providing onsite event coordination and catering through our sister company Galloping Gourmet.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to demonstrate how they can manage a generous, yet finite total media budget. You will be expected to effectively promote our corporate brand plus a numerous and expanding portfolio of outstanding wedding venues across the UK. The ability to accurately report on campaign performance and ROI is a key requirement of the role.
Building relationships with your immediate colleagues and working with external advertising agencies and/or media planning and buying agencies, you will normally be working on several projects simultaneously. Although a demanding role, you will be joining our friendly marketing team, who will ensure you feel part of the team from day one.
Duties will fall into two main areas:
- working with the marketing and venue relations team to understand the business objectives and advertising strategy
- liaising with the creative team to develop media strategies and campaigns
- making decisions on the best form of media for specific venues and campaigns
- undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources
- identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- presenting proposals, including cost schedules
- recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations;
- working with other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency
- making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites
- managing relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement
- proofreading advertisement content before release
- maintaining detailed records
- evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future campaigns
You will need to show:
- commercial flair
- good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, clients and media owners
- literacy, for writing reports and presentations
- numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations
- strong analytical and organisational skills
- ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- capability to work effectively under pressure
Salary is negotiable depending on current skills and experience. We would want this salary to grow over time as we want the successful applicant’s role to grow with the business growth. There will be occasional venue visits required so a full driving licence would be required.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV and covering letter to [email protected] and tell us why!
Wedding Venue Advisor
Basic Salary of £15,750 plus bonus and annual bonus opportunity.
Full time position. Mon – Sun shift work 5 days within 40 hours. Mon-Thur 8:30am-8:00pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm, Sun 10:00am-2:00pm.
As most of our brides have dreamt of their Wedding day for years before the actual event we know that deciding on the venue to hold the most important day of their life is an emotional and significant decision. We have created our sales roles to be the perfect introduction to our company and to initiate the relationship we hope to build between all our customers.
Holding 150 venues at our disposal our Advisors job is to be knowledgeable about our venues, be positive, flexible and supportive to our couples; giving them the best first impression and handing over to our Specialists to move them onto the next stage of their booking. Our Advisors are directly integrated into our sales team who together receive ongoing training and support both remotely and face-to-face at our head office.
We at Country House Wedding Venues stand by core values, honesty, friendship and a first-class service from all aspects of the business. We are looking to hire individuals who can also adopt these values twinned with proven Customer service expertise and use both in this position to positive effect.
We also supply our Wedding Venue teams with advice and support and this role would require data entry, the qualifying of leads and gathering feedback for analysis.
This role is one of customer service and sales but also a support role as it involves covering absent team members work and creating opportunities for our sales business through chatting through our couple’s dreams and expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be someone who can embody our key brand expectations but can also demonstrate:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proven past expansion of internal and external customer relationships.
• The ability to multitask and be extremely organised.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV to [email protected] and tell us why!
Country House Wedding Venues is looking for exceptional graduates to join its ambitious and friendly team in Rossett, Wrexham.
A trusted friend, we’ve been matching newly engaged couples with stunning venues for more than 20 years. Our wedding venue specialists pride themselves on their knowledge of the UK’s most beautiful venues and uncompromising approach to helping brides and grooms-to-be find the perfect setting for their dream wedding.
Strong growth means that we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales and administration teams. Dealing directly with our couples, or supporting the teams that do, you will be dedicated to inspiring and delighting our customers as they undertake this very special journey with us.
Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm is. Training will be provided and there are opportunities for development and progression for the right candidates.
If you are passionate and professional, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant market-leading company, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]