Country House Wedding Venues is an established business that represents a number of privately-owned UK wedding venues by providing sales and marketing services. In addition, the Group owns and/or operates a number of venues providing onsite event coordination and catering through our sister company Galloping Gourmet.
Venue Relations Manager
The overriding purpose of the role is to help CHWV meet its sales and revenue goals and to help manage and protect strong relationships with our core venues and to become a trusted advisor to them, so they are satisfied with our service always and remain loyal.
Success in the role relies upon being able to drive relationships by being trustworthy, empathetic towards others, being selflessly independent and to act in others best interests, analytical and most of all being able to build strong relationships.
The Main Responsibilities of the Venue Relations Manager:
- Manage, review and evaluate on a sales and marketing strategy for each key venue
- Attend meetings with venues to build relationships
- Monthly analysis and review on venue booking performance to be shared with venue owners and events teams
- Conduct annual venue reviews to ensure venues are satisfied with our service but to also define and agree future targets
- Offer best practise to show rounds to include the organising of venue mystery shopping
- Pricing and offer analysis to further improve the volume of bookings and average spend
- Review key marketing materials (website, brochure, welcome pack, etc) and brief change to the marketing team for delivery
- Competitor analysis
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by venues to the Head of Venue Relations
- Schedule, organise and market all key venue open days with the support of the Sales Team
- Be the primary venue contact for ‘maintenance’ marketing changes and to coordinate the delivery of these with the marketing team and notify changes to the CRM team
- Proactively create and develop new business opportunities with existing venues to generate additional business
- Work effectively and proactively with the SMT to identify growth opportunities and efficiencies
- Good understanding of sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good sense of humour
- The ability to generate ideas
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Good motivational skills
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
- The ability to solve problems as they arise
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonus
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Salary is negotiable depending on current skills and experience. There will be regular venue visits required so a full driving licence would be required.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV and covering letter to [email protected] and tell us why!
Wedding Venue Advisor
This role is one of customer service and sales but also a support role as it involves covering absent team members work and creating opportunities for our sales business through chatting through our couple’s dreams and expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be someone who can embody our key brand expectations but can also demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven past expansion of internal and external customer relationships.
- The ability to multitask and be extremely organised.
- The experience and desire to hit quality targets.
- Good system and computer literacy and the willingness to learn more.
- Self-motivation, a ‘can-do’ attitude and personal drive.
- Complete flexibility in working hour’s commitment.
- Exceptional Team working from a remote base.
- A min of two years experience in a customer service environment.
- Grade C or above in GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English;
Say “I Do”.
If you feel that you would be a perfect match for our dynamic and expanding team then please send your CV along with a covering letter to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Mon – Sun shift work 5 days within 40 hours. Mon-Thur 8:30am-8:00pm, Friday 8:30-5:00pm, Sat 10:00-4:00, Sun 10:00-2:00pm. (Only 1.5 weekends are required per month)
Salary: £15,750.00 /year
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Education: Secondary education (Required)
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV to [email protected] and tell us why!
Country House Wedding Venues is looking for exceptional graduates to join its ambitious and friendly team in Rossett, Wrexham.
A trusted friend, we’ve been matching newly engaged couples with stunning venues for more than 20 years. Our wedding venue specialists pride themselves on their knowledge of the UK’s most beautiful venues and uncompromising approach to helping brides and grooms-to-be find the perfect setting for their dream wedding.
Strong growth means that we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales and administration teams. Dealing directly with our couples, or supporting the teams that do, you will be dedicated to inspiring and delighting our customers as they undertake this very special journey with us.
Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm is. Training will be provided and there are opportunities for development and progression for the right candidates.
If you are passionate and professional, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant market-leading company, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]