Country House Wedding Venues is an established business that represents a number of privately-owned UK wedding venues by providing sales and marketing services. In addition, the Group owns and/or operates a number of venues providing onsite event coordination and catering through our sister company Galloping Gourmet.
Digital Content Manager
We are looking to recruit an innovative and organised individual to drive and deliver the best possible digital experience for our audience. You will work with the content team to create, develop and implement a multi-channel digital content strategy geared towards improving user experiences, audience engagement and brand awareness.
You will have enhanced copywriting and content skills, an in-depth understanding of digital principles and will enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the wider creative and content team to plan, develop and manage a multi-channel digital content strategy for a range of exclusive use wedding venues to increase customer engagement
- Optimisation of content in line with current SEO techniques
- Using a variety of analytical tools to monitor, measure, analyse and report key metrics to determine success or failure
- Excellent copywriting skills with awareness of writing for the web
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - with ability to organise own priorities
- Able to manage pressure and work to deadlines
- Able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of social media management with experience using web and social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Buffer, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of social media advertising
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of HTML desirable - although training provided
- Experience of manipulating digital images/files
- Awareness of digital marketing / communicating to online audiences
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful social media activities, projects and campaigns
- Natural blogger
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of WordPress content management system
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonus
- Real responsibility from the start of your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV to [email protected] and tell us why!
Country House Wedding Venues is looking for exceptional graduates to join its ambitious and friendly team in Rossett, Wrexham.
A trusted friend, we’ve been matching newly engaged couples with stunning venues for more than 20 years. Our wedding venue specialists pride themselves on their knowledge of the UK’s most beautiful venues and uncompromising approach to helping brides and grooms-to-be find the perfect setting for their dream wedding.
Strong growth means that we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales and administration teams. Dealing directly with our couples, or supporting the teams that do, you will be dedicated to inspiring and delighting our customers as they undertake this very special journey with us.
Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm is. Training will be provided and there are opportunities for development and progression for the right candidates.
If you are passionate and professional, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant market-leading company, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]