Country House Wedding Venues is an established business that represents a number of privately-owned UK wedding venues by providing sales and marketing services. In addition, the Group owns and/or operates a number of venues providing onsite event coordination and catering through our sister company Galloping Gourmet.
Content and Social Media Executive
The overriding purpose of your role is to increase audience engagement and brand awareness for CHWV and its venues using a range of content types across a variety of social media channels.
Success in your role relies upon you being able to determine the most effective strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives to drive new and returning traffic to our websites.
The Main Responsibilities of the Content and Social Media Executive:
- Manage the integrated planning and delivery of content and social campaigns
- Ensure that you achieve social media objectives, implementing effective strategies to help venues and CHWV to increase their reach and followers
- Have a creative ethos in order to produce unique and effective content
- Use responsible judgement on what content can be used to extend brand reach
- Monitor the social media channels on a daily basis in order to respond to comments and react to news within the industry
- Manage and lead the content calendar
- Create on-site content to help paid campaign conversion
- Liaise with the creative team to develop content according to commercial objectives
- Good photo and video proficiency will also be required to manage content, up-load photos, videos, and copy on a daily basis
- Development of standards, systems and best practices for content distribution and calls to action
- Stay on top of online marketing trends, monitor trends in social media and keep up to date with new channels and strategies
- Develop strong working relationships with our venue owners and events teams
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Work effectively as part of the content team within the marketing department
- Help CHWV to engage with key influencers within the wedding industry
- Measure, report and analyse statistics from social channels to determine success or failure
- Strong content generation skills
- Demonstrable experience of running paid social campaigns
- An awareness and the skills to plan strategic long-term brand content and social media campaigns
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proof Reading and editing skills
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonus
- Real responsibility from the start of your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Salary is negotiable depending on current skills and experience. We would want this salary to grow over time as we want the successful applicant’s role to grow with the business growth. There will be occasional venue visits required so a full driving licence would be required.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send an up to date CV and covering letter to [email protected] and tell us why!
Country House Wedding Venues is looking for exceptional graduates to join its ambitious and friendly team in Rossett, Wrexham.
A trusted friend, we’ve been matching newly engaged couples with stunning venues for more than 20 years. Our wedding venue specialists pride themselves on their knowledge of the UK’s most beautiful venues and uncompromising approach to helping brides and grooms-to-be find the perfect setting for their dream wedding.
Strong growth means that we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales and administration teams. Dealing directly with our couples, or supporting the teams that do, you will be dedicated to inspiring and delighting our customers as they undertake this very special journey with us.
Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm is. Training will be provided and there are opportunities for development and progression for the right candidates.
If you are passionate and professional, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant market-leading company, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]