Are you the kind of bride who loves multi-coloured petticoats, fairylights and Irregular Choice shoes? Then pop on your best geeky reading specs because we've got a competition you won't want to miss.
Super cool fashion accessories brand, Crown and Glory is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a unique, off the hook wedding hair accessory.
All you have to do is tell us which of our wedding venues you like the most before midnight on the 20th June 2014 (entries received after the clock strikes 12 will turn into non-eligible pumpkins).
The Crown and Glory story
They say necessity is the mother of invention. So, when Sophie King couldn't find the kind of quirky headwear she wanted, she ended up creating her own. Her first collection of hand painted butterfly pieces took the internet by storm. And the rest is history.
Crown and Glory is now rocking heads the world over. Sophie's designs have featured in Teen Vogue, Grazia, Sunday Times Style and Company. While fans include popstrels, Amelia Lily and Little Mix along with queen of alternative weddings, Kat Williams – aka Rock 'n Roll Bride.
When she's not crafting up the latest Crown and Glory creation, Sophie spends her time dreaming of being a mermaid and Instagramming her cats. Oh, and shopping, of course.
Sophie and her team create everything by hand here in the UK, so your new headwear will truly be one of a kind.
How to enter
- Pick your favourite wedding venue from the swoon-worthy selection here on wedding-venues.co.uk
- Post a comment at the end of this post telling us the name of your fave venue and why it floats your boat – make sure you copy and paste the link to your venue!
- Cross your fingers and hope you win!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition ends at midnight on 20th June 2014. Entries after this date won't count.
- The winner receives their choice of one Crown and Glory product subject to stock availability. A substitute will be given if the chosen prize is out of stock.
- No cash alternative is available.