Set in the heart of rural Essex you’ll find the much sought after Gosfield Hall. Rich in history and full of charm, the stunning venue will no doubt take your breath away.
It’s not just the setting and architecture that will win your hearts though; the wedding team’s attention to detail and years of experience are also hugely significant and guarantee that your special day will run exactly to plan.
There’s something about Georgian style and architecture that’s utterly divine. As you would expect, the interior of Gosfield Hall is just as magnificent as its historic façade. Its opulence, elaborate detail and sumptuous colour palette … there’s a whole lot to love.-
One of our favourite rooms has to be The Marquis of Buckingham’s Ballroom, where you’ll enjoy a delightful wedding breakfast. With stunning wall panelling, corniced ceilings and striking chandeliers you’ll need little décor of your own!
Image courtesy of allisterfreeman.co.uk
While the indoor ceremony setting, The Queen’s Gallery, is something special, Gosfield Hall also offers couples the opportunity to tie the knot outdoors. Whether you opt for the charming indoor Gallery with its dramatic 120ft aisle, or say ‘I do’ out on the Carriageway, situated within the picturesque courtyard, you can be sure of an extra special occasion.
Even if you opt for an indoor ceremony, you’ll probably still dream of those romantic shots out in glorious gardens – and Gosfield Hall can certainly deliver here. With ten acres of parkland to explore you certainly won’t be short of fabulous photo opportunities. The gardens are also a lovely space for all your guests to enjoy as they sip on champagne and indulge in a canapé or three while basking in brilliant sunshine.
Image courtesy of simoncarrphotography.co.uk
Extra special accommodation
Beautiful on-site accommodation appears on most brides’ wish lists, and at Gosfield Hall there’s plenty of space available. The venue has 20 stunning bedroom suites that can accommodate up to 61 guests overnight.
The pair of you will get to experience real luxury on your wedding night in the Hall’s Rococco Bridal Suite. Complete with a four-poster bed, relaxing spa bath and a lavish gold and cream interior, you will no doubt feel like royalty as you bask in the sumptuous surroundings.
The venue also allows early check-in from midday, enabling your guests to drop off their belongings and freshen up before the celebrations begin.
The full package
Wedding packages needn’t be complicated. At Gosfield Hall the wedding team make wedding planning easy with a dedicated wedding planner and a straight-forward wedding package that provides all you need for your big-day. A typical wedding package includes:
- A choice of cocktails and classic welcome drinks (60 glasses)
- Delicious canapes to accompany your welcome drinks
- Delectable three course wedding breakfast with tea, coffee and handmade petit fours
- Chair covers with your choice of sash for ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Gosfield Hall house wine to accompany your meal (30 bottles)
- Exquisite sparkling wine for the speeches (60 glasses)
- Late evening buffet served during your evening reception
- Full exclusive use of your very own country house from Midday
- House floral decorations throughout the venue
- Full bar facilities including staff
- All non-consumables including furnishings, linen & decorations
- Gosfield Hall DJ and disco playing until midnight
- Your own dedicated Personal Wedding Manager to help you plan and oversee your special day...
What’s more, the indulgent setting is exclusively yours for the whole day. So you can enjoy uninterrupted celebrations in picturesque rural Essex from the moment you arrive.
If Gosfield Hall ticks all the boxes on your wedding wishlist, why not give them a call? You can contact the fabulous wedding team on 01787 472914.