Struggling to think of exciting table name ideas? Why stick with traditional table number cards when you could name your tables after your travels? Whether you’re planning a travel-themed wedding or not, there’s no doubting that travel-inspired table names are a great idea. After all, we all love exploring, holidaying and taking it easy on sun-soaked beaches – so it’s a great way to personalise your day.
1. Add a travel-inspired touch to traditional table numbers with 3D oversized numerals covered with colourful maps.
Image courtesy of Brides.com
2. Be inspired by your travels or bucket list destinations, naming tables after your favourite countries and hotspots across the globe.
Image courtesy of TINE Designs
3. Combine elegance and fine art style with your favourite cities - for table names that are lovely to look at.
Image courtesy of Style Me Pretty
4. Showcase shots from your favourite holidays as you transport guests to the best destinations with your photo table name cards.
Image courtesy of Bali Events Styling
5. Be influenced by all things Brit and quirky with cute illustrated London-themed table name cards.
Image courtesy of Bunny Delicious
6. Let your travel table name set the theme for each table, adding complementary styling to reflect your chosen city.
Image courtesy of Buzzfeed
7. Add a fun touch to your wedding tables with selfies of the two of you on your holidays.
Image courtesy of Tripoto
8. Add a rustic touch to your travel table names with vintage car plates from select states in America.
Image courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes
9. If you’re a fan of all things modern and cool, why not switch your favourite city names for their famous airport abbreviations?
Image courtesy of Wedding 64
10. Tie in traditional travel colours to your table design with table names featured on statement globes.
Image courtesy of Wendy Gold
11. Share your favourite hotels with all your wedding guests, naming tables after top hotels all over the world.
Image courtesy of Donna Click
12. Keep things chic with a 3D wooden design, displaying your chosen locations in elegant serif font.
Image courtesy of M2 Photography
13. If you live in London or love the to visit the big city, why not theme your tables with quirky tube signs?
Image courtesy of Flying Fox Events
14. Add an educational touch to your tables with postcards that not only feature the name of each table but some facts too.
Image courtesy of Style Me Pretty
15. If you’ve opted for a fun tropical theme, name your tables after your favourite beaches.
Image courtesy of Jason Marks Harris
16. Forget planet earth – go on an adventure into the skies with tables named after stellar star constellations.
Image courtesy of Something Kinda Cute
17. Be inspired by iconic landmarks. Whether you opt for hotspots in just the one city or wonders from across the world, it’s up to you.
Image courtesy of Dream a little handmade
18. Theme your wedding tables with iconic street names or stick to local street names that are bound to make guests chuckle.
Image courtesy of Vintage Bride Mag
19. Get crafty and create handmade travel-inspired table names using a piece of slate and chalk.
Image courtesy of Katherine Ashdown
20. Add a fun touch to table name locations with a cute Polaroid shot featuring the two of you and your favourite city spots.
Image courtesy of New Jersey Bride
Still looking for the perfect table names? How about giving your wedding a fairy-tale twist? These Disney Table Name Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need for a magical wedding day!