Today, the traditional topper still exists, but contemporary alternatives have also been introduced. ‘Topping’ your cake is a great idea, adding height and interest for relatively little expense. The cake topper is also a lovely keepsake and something for you to treasure after your wedding day. Let’s take a look at 10 of our favourite designs.
1. Traditional with a twist, and a dreamy keepsake.
Image Courtesy of Where Brides Go
2. Watching the budget? We love this doughnut cake with Polaroid toppers!
Image Courtesy of Kettle Glazed
3. The perfect choice for a rustic wedding.
Image Courtesy of Allie Lindsey Photography
4. For a woodland theme, this naked wedding cake has a hint of glamour.
Image Courtesy of Artemis Photography
5. Simple is elegant. This topper for this stylish cake says it all.
Image Courtesy of Not on the High Street
6. If you’re going boho, keep your cake topper simple and pretty.
Image Courtesy of Goldmine
7. Personalise it! This fun topper adds height and a decorative element to a pretty cake.
Image Courtesy of Better Off Wed
8. Who says a cake can’t have its own bunting? This suits a summer country wedding.
Image Courtesy of 52 Forty Photography
9. Glamorous personalisation, with gold to seal the deal.
Image Courtesy of Etsy
10. If you’re going for novelty… choose a topper that’s designed especially for you!
Image Courtesy of Atop of the Tier