Every bride wants the perfect look on their special day and these breathtaking updos are some of our favourite wedding hairstyles right now! The hard part is deciding which one to choose for your big day…
1. Elegant and stylish, these neat low buns are ideal for a sophisticated wedding day look.
Image courtesy of Liz Banfield Photography
2. For that beautiful Parisian style, how about a classic French twist?
Image courtesy of Matt Edge Photography
3. A high bun with a plait always looks great, but even more so at a wedding!
Image courtesy of The Right Hair Stylists
4. Thinking of rocking that vintage look? You can’t go wrong with pin up hair and a victory roll or two just makes that retro wedding hairstyle even better!
Image courtesy of A Brit and a Blonde Photography
5. The side bun is great for a more relaxed look and also gives you a chance to show off those special earrings on your wedding day.
Image courtesy of Hugh Burden Photography
6. Chic, classic and simple to do, a chignon is sleek style that’s the perfect updo for any type of wedding.
Image courtesy of I Take You
7. A French Pleat is a wonderfully traditional wedding hairstyle and is perfect for that classic look on your special day.
Image courtesy of Bridal and Prom hair Design
8. Another traditional style that’s neat and tidy choice of updo for your bridal hair. The ballerina bun will last all night too, no matter how much dancing you do!
Image courtesy of Joy of London Jewels
9. The French plait is an elegant and feminine look that’s simply perfect for a wedding updo! It doesn’t have to be as tricky as it looks either, and it’s great for the flower girls too.
Image courtesy of Camille Styles