The mother of the groom has no doubt helped a great deal during your wedding planning, so it's only right that you repay her generosity with a wonderful gift! These 14 incredible ideas will help you find the perfect way to say thank you.
1. It's a classic gift choice, but everyone loves a beautiful bunch of flowers! We love what Flying Flowers have to offer but there are plenty of other florists on and offline where you can find the perfect bouquet.
Image courtesy of Flying Flowers
2. Get in your new mother-in-law's good books with this wonderful bracelet to thank her for all her hard work!
Image courtesy of White Lilie Designs
3. For a winter wedding, what could be better than a pair of personalised socks? Every time they put them on they'll think back to your big day!
Image courtesy of Alphabet Interiors
4. This interlocking heart necklace makes an amazing mother of the groom present, especially as you can add your own personal message too.
Image courtesy of Lisa Angel
5. If your soon-to-be mother-in-law loves a laugh and a joke, then we're sure she'll see the funny side with this mug. It could be a great vessel for leading a toast too!
Image courtesy of Paper Plane
6. Celebrate your ever-expanding family tree with this wonderful mother of the groom gift. It's a meaningful and attractive addition to any house!
Image courtesy of The Gift Experience
7. Who doesn't love wine and chocolates? It's a classic gift combo for a reason and this set even allows you to customise the wine label to include a heartfelt message.
Image courtesy of Liberty Bee
8. Give the gift of relaxation with this amazing little caddy that's full of wonderfully scented goodies.
Image courtesy of The White Company
9. Artwork always makes a great gift, especially when it's a heartfelt one like this personalised print. Enter all your family names and show your mother-in-law just how important she is to you all.
Image courtesy of Getting Personal
10. This engraved vase would bring back amazing memories every time it's used. Combine it with a lovely bunch of flowers to complete the gift perfectly!
Image courtesy of Very
11. Speak from the heart with this cool little light up message board. Don't forget to add your own message before you hand it over on the big day.
Image courtesy of Argos
12. A picture is worth a thousand words so an amazing photo collage could tell a lifetime of stories! They make an amazing mother of the groom present idea too.
Image courtesy of Cherry Pete
13. Make sure your special date lives long in the memory with one of these customisable bracelets. Available in silver, gold and rose gold to suit any taste!
Image courtesy of Mignon & Mignon
14. Why not really push the boat out and thank your new mother-in-law for all their help with a well-earned spa day? Spa Breaks can help you find the perfect place for relaxation anywhere in the country so you can spoil her rotten!
Image courtesy of Spa Breaks
Well, there you have it. 14 amazing mother of the groom gift ideas that will help you say a great big thank you!
Looking for some tips to help the mother of the bride or groom look as stylish as possible? Then check out all our advice on how to be the Best-Dressed Guest!