If there’s one floral trend that we just can’t get enough of at the moment, it’s flower hoops. These circular beauties make us smile and they’re the ultimate in versatile flower wedding decorations. So, if you’re planning your wedding flowers at the moment or just getting excited about the possibilities, here are 19 times flower hoops stole the show…
1. An unbelievably pretty flower hoop makes a gorgeous alternative to a traditional bridesmaids’ bouquet.
Image Courtesy of Robyn Van Dyke
2. Pick out the flowers on your tables and make the top table a real focal point with hanging hoops.
Image Courtesy of Katie Nesbitt
3. Can you imagine a prettier wedding table plan? We love this look for rustic, country chic weddings.
Image Courtesy of Sebastien Boudot
4. Hanging floral installations are BIG news in the world of wedding flowers right now and hoops look amazing suspended above your tables.
Image Courtesy of Katy Melling
5. Hoops covered in different varieties of foliage create an instant backdrop and totally rock the current botanical trend.
Image Courtesy of Pintrest
6. Flower hoops are also brilliant for brides too and look fantastic when they’re accessorised with feathers, ribbons and seed heads.
Image Courtesy of Tribes n Pines
7. Wedding signs are another hot trend right now so when a sign is combined with a flower hoop, we couldn’t be happier.
Image Courtesy of Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
8. Take your flower hoops to a whole new level and create them in three dimensions! Smaller versions are perfect for lining your aisle.
Image Courtesy of Brilliant Imagery
9. For a gorgeous bohemian style flower hoop, attach long tassels to the hoops for a totally charming look.
Image Courtesy of Brilliant Imagery
10. We love how the gold hoops pick out the shimmering tablecloth and the flowers match not the tablecentre and the colours work with the napkins too. Perfection.
Image Courtesy of Simply White Photo
11. Flowers hoops are brilliant for decorating outside spaces as well. Suspend them from trees and branches at your venue.
Image Courtesy of Sotra
12. Use floral hoops attached to a blank wall to create a unique backdrop that’s perfect for ceremonies or photos.
Image Courtesy of Photos By Heart
13. Floral macramé hoops make a real feature of any garden our outdoor structures at your venue. This would be a dreamy backdrop for your couple’s portraits.
Image Courtesy of Olivia Richards
14. Go big or go home! None of your guests are going to miss the message you want to share when it’s in an outsize flower hoop!
Image Courtesy of KMT Event Group
15. Yes yes YES! We’re absolutely head over heels in love with this romantic, beautiful wedding flower hoop. Bold copper, sequins and stunning flowers – what a combination.
Image Courtesy of Betsie Wing
16. This delicious flower hoop frames the menu for the wedding feast and it’s just fantastic. The moss-covered stand works so well too and means you can place this hoop wherever you want.
Image Courtesy of Lauren Kinsey
17. Is this just the ultimate in luxurious decoration for a barn venue? Flower hoops, lights and soft, billowing drapes give this wedding a really intimate feel.
Image Courtesy of Charlston Wedding
18. For lots of colour and lots of pretty flowers, hang your blooms from the hoop in a completely unexpected way!
Image Courtesy of Honestly
19. We love seeing displays of photos at weddings and this flower hoop makes these snaps look even better. Who wouldn’t want to feature here?
Image Courtesy of Ruth Eileen
Didn’t we tell you flower hoops are just amazing? If you’re excited about wedding flowers right now, why not find out more about paper flowers as we speak to expert Laura from Things by Laura.