The question has been popped and you’re now the proud owner of a brand-new sparkly ring! But how do you make sure you show off that rock to the fullest and drop jaws all over the internet? Well take a look at these 20 amazing engagement ring selfies and get some inspiration for flashing your bling!
1. Is there a more British way than announcing your engagement with a cuppa?
Image courtesy of Aniston Lane Gifts
2. Take your Champagne game to the next level! A special bottle of bubbly makes for an excellent prop.
Image courtesy of Poppy Jack Shop
3. Show how your love has blossomed (sorry) with a bunch of flowers. You can even give a hint of your colour scheme if you’ve already done some early planning.
Image courtesy of Chime.k on Instagram
4. Sparkle on sparkle - a perfect combination!
Image courtesy of myl3 on Instagram
5. Beach + engagement ring + cute dogs = Instagram win!
Image courtesy of Puppy Named Charlie on Instagram
6. You’ve always got to get your nails done for a good engagement ring selfie, but this is next level stuff.
Image courtesy of Kimberlini519 on Instagram
7. Get your partner in on the action too. We love the ‘follow me’ style and so does the internet.
Image courtesy of Bayoucitylifestyle on Instagram
8. Love is sweet, and so is your new ring! This combo is perfect for any cake lovers.
Image courtesy of Bou Cakes on Instagram
9. Selfie stick and a view
Image courtesy of fmgtan on Instagram
10. For all you meticulous planners, there’s no time like the present to get your dream wedding kick-started!
Image courtesy of that_katiekat on Instagram
11. We love this bold photo; it’s just got it all!
Image courtesy of Margot Robbie on Instagram
12. Autumn or winter engagement? Keep things cosy with warm knits and deep nail colours.
Image courtesy of Ivanah Marie on Instagram
13. A Champagne cork speaks plenty of words so make full use of this handy prop.
Image courtesy of mattdayii on Twitter
14. Worried people might not spot your rock? Well this engagement ring balloon will help get the message across!
Imager courtesy of XoAS on Etsy
15. Spell it out in this cute way and watch the likes pour in!
Image courtesy of Amy Rizzuto Photography
16. If you know a super-talented barista then this would be an amazing way to announce your engagement.
Image courtesy of Margo and Me on Instagram
17. All dressed to celebrate your big news? Then show off your outfit along with your new ring.
Image courtesy of Jay Jayne
18. Going to great efforts for your engagement ring selfie will reap great rewards!
Image courtesy of R.Switzer Photography
19. A little handwritten note gives your photo an extra level of personality.
Image courtesy of @gabrielleeed
20. And finally, let your excitement show! You’ve just got engaged after all!
Image courtesy of howheaskedcom / collin
There’s plenty of ways you can make your engagement ring selfie stand out, so get creative and do it your own way!
Now you’re engaged it’s time to get planning! You’ll be getting tips and advice left, right and centre but BEWARE, not everything you hear will be the truth! Read our 12 Common Wedding Planning Myths Debunked and get all the knowledge you need.