Returning for the sixth time, Brides the Show, will once again showcase 150 wedding suppliers for three days of inspirational and unrivalled wedding planning. The event runs from 29th Sept to 1st October at the Business Design Centre in London, so make sure you and your bridesmaids save the date!
The world-famous fashion designer, Giles Deacon, who designed Pippa Middleton’s wedding dress will also be on hand to answer your bridal queries during a Q&A with Brides Editor Jade Beer (Friday 29th Sept).
Not only will Pippa Middleton’s dress designer be in attendance, her amazing photographer Matt Porteous will be networking with brides and groom. You can also win a chance to have Matt photograph your special day!
The luxury bridal show will have its own ‘Paris In Love’ themed catwalk show, displaying the latest gowns from the best international bridal designers.
Brides the Show will also be providing Bridal Beauty Masterclasses from Bobbi Brown, bubbles at the Bridal Bar and you can get creative in their Imagination Room with live workshops. There will also be £50k worth of bridal goodies to be won over the weekend.
You and your bridesmaids can have the ultimate VIP experience with access to the luxurious VIP lounge and you’ll take home a goodie bag filled with treats worth £250!
Tickets start at just £15 and are available from http://bridestheshow.co.uk/tickets.
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS FOR YOU AND A FRIEND!
We are giving away three pairs of tickets to our lovely readers, head over to our Facebook page to enter. LIKE the pinned post at the top of our profile, TAG the person you would take with you and COMMENT which day you would like to attend, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 22nd September 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or inbox message on Facebook. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.