Wedding planning can be a, let’s just say, interesting time of your life, full of happiness, a few tears, stress and excitement! To give you a taste for what you have in store, or to show you that you’re not alone as you battle through it, we’d thought we’d highlight the highs and lows of wedding planning to give an insight into the rollercoaster that will become your life!
1. When he FINALLY proposes:
2. When you’re in ‘saving mode’ for your wedding day:
3. When the wedding supplier you wanted is already booked:
4. When one of your bridesmaids starts acting up:
5. When you have been up all night DIY’ing wedding decorations:
6. When you find the dream dress:
7. When you show your friends the dream dress:
8. When your guests don’t RSVP:
9. When you get to try out your wedding menu:
10. When you and your partner don’t agree on the guest list:
11. When you complete your wedmin task list:
12. When you come out of your wedding makeup trial:
13. When someone asks to bring a plus one to the wedding and you’ve already done the seating plan:
14. When it’s T-minus one week until the wedding:
15. When all the wedding planning comes together and you get to marry your soul mate:
No matter what happens along the way, it’s always worth it in the end!
Looking for more wedding planning tips and tricks to make sure your big day is as amazing as possible? Then take a look at our list of Wedding Photographs You’ll Regret Not Taking and make sure you create the perfect shot list for your special day!