All you Pinterest lovers listen up! It's time to see what your favourite pins in January and have been and what has been inspiring you the most over the last month.
As you know we're huge fans of Pinterest here at CHWV and love sharing the latest trends and ideas with you to help you plan the perfect wedding. Make sure you don't miss out on what we get up and follow us by clicking here.
So let's get started, shall we!
10. Coming in at number ten, this amazing autumnal table setup shows you just how beautiful and colourful a non-summer wedding can be. Richly coloured flowers, seasonal fruit and even black candles make this scene truly stunning.
From the blog post The Best Autumnal Wedding Colours.
9. Hen parties are just the best! The morning after…not so much. This perfect little hangover kit clearly struck a chord with a lot of you and they'd make a cute little addition to your hen do that will be remembered, even if you have no memory of the night before.
From the blog post Essential Survival Items for your Emergency Hen/Stag do Kit.
8. This quirky table plan idea is definitely our cup of tea (sorry, couldn't resist)! It's from our Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding post but it would be ideal for a quintessentially English wedding too. It's like the ultimate table plan and wedding favours idea all rolled into one!
From the blog post Beauty and the Beast Themed Wedding Inspiration.
7. We knew you Pinterest lovers were such a sensible bunch, and this is one of those little touches that will make your wedding day that little bit better for you and your guests. Simple, practical and thoughtful, your guests will love it.
From the blog post 6 of the Best Weather Cheating Tips for Autumn.
6. We can see why this was such a popular choice, who wouldn't want their groom waiting at the end of the aisle wearing this? It's a great combination of everything; traditional but with a modern twist, smart but not too formal, you can't go wrong with this one!
From the blog post Wedding Ideas by Colour Blue Wedding Suits.
5. If you're planning an elegant up-do for your big day then this would be a great choice. Combined with a sparkling detailed headpiece and backless dress, this style went down a treat.
From the blog post Wedding Hair: Classic Hair Up Ideas.
4. Move over macarons; it's time for the meringues! You loved these mini pavlovas in January and we think they'd be perfect for something different for a summer wedding, plus you'll still have that mouth-watering top tier for those all-important cake cutting photos.
From the blog post Friday Favourites Yummy Summer Wedding Cakes.
3. It's always a good idea to keep any kids at your wedding thoroughly entertained to prevent any sad little faces, and these DIY bundles are guaranteed to do just that. So simple to make yet a great way to keep them happy through those rambling speeches!
From the blog post 10 Ideas to Keep the Kids Entertained at Your Winter Wedding.
2. This bouquet is absolutely bursting with colour and has been a real favourite around the office as well as on Pinterest. It's easy for something with so much colour to look OTT but this bouquet has got it just right for a bright and beautiful wedding.
From the blog post 35 Perfect Ideas for Your 2016 Wedding.
1. Your top pin from January is this wonderful twist on the classic guest book and one that would be really easy to DIY. It would give your first anniversary a little something extra too and a great way to reminisce by reading through all your lovely messages from your guests.
From the blog post 15 Amazing Wedding Guest Book Ideas.
Your Favourite Board
We're glad to see that our brides and grooms are very organised with their planning and wedding inspiration, as our most popular board last month was our Autumn Weddings board! It's full of ideas to create an amazing autumnal celebration so make sure you check it out and follow us here so you don't miss out on our latest pins and boards.