We should warn you now that this feature is just all kinds of cute. If you’re an animal lover or if you’ve got a fur baby of your own, you’re going to love what’s coming next. Here are just some of the times that pets at weddings were just too cute. And when we say cute, we means seriously adorable. And when we say pets, we mean all the cuddly animals…
1. A pug with a floral collar! We just need to look at this for a moment…
Image courtesy of Charli Photography
2. If this photo doesn’t want to make you have a springtime countryside wedding, nothing will.
Image courtesy of Alba Rose Photography
3. There’s no prettier pony bridesmaid than this.
Image courtesy of Kay English Photography
4. Dogs at weddings are just our favourites. We melt for this chocolate beauty.
Image courtesy of Wear Wag Repeat
5. Sleeping through your ceremony? We’ll allow it…
Image courtesy of Feather & Twine
6. Because llamas make just about everything better, even your wedding day.
Image courtesy of Classy Camelids
7. A definite competitor in the cutest flowergirl competition!
Image courtesy of Tim Willoughby Photography
8. OK, so we might have something in our eye when we see this photo.
Image courtesy of Vesic
9. Photobomb! But we’ll forgive you…
Image courtesy of The Shalom Imaginative
10. Carrying a dog instead of a bouquet? Yep, we like that idea.
Image courtesy of Caroline Logan Photography
11. The proudest looking groomsman EVER.
Image courtesy of Amy E Photography
12. This hound is totally rocking the trend for foliage.
Image courtesy of Burnetts Boards
13. Because feathered friends can be as important as furry ones…
Image courtesy of Cappy Hotchkiss Photography
14. Just look at that face! All the love for this cutie.
Image courtesy of Rachel Rose Photography
15. You’re definitely going to listen to this announcement!
Image courtesy of Pinterest
16. The happy face AND a bow tie – what’s not to love here?
Image courtesy of Janelle Rodriguez Photography
17. Cats at weddings can be trickier to manage than dogs but they’re no less cute.
Image courtesy of Reese Moore Photography
18. Donkeys aren’t just for nativity plays you know…
Image courtesy of Ashley Rae Photography
19. How much love is there in this one photo? We’re not sure there’s a way to measure it.
Image courtesy of Pretty Fluffy
20. Don’t forget an invitation for your rabbits.
Image courtesy of Love Me Do Photography
21. A dog in a crown? This photo is just about EVERYTHING.
Image courtesy of Ashley Ludaescher
22. That tutu! We don’t know how much more cute we can take!
Image courtesy of Red Berry Photography
23. Check out this totally dapper chap…
Image courtesy of June Lion
24. Because some bunny loves you!
Image courtesy of Sonya Khegay
25. The ‘bride and her dog dance’ really needs to become a thing.
Image courtesy of Jodi and Kurt Photography
26. We obviously can’t resist a dog in a tutu…
Image courtesy of Douglas Fry Wedding Photography
27. When your whole family walks down the aisle together!
Image courtesy of Loree Photography
28. Nothing will get in the way of this guy doing his job!
Image courtesy of Black & Hue Photography
29. The most well-behaved ring bearer we’ve ever seen…
Image courtesy of Stephanie Rowland Photography
30. And because cats make everything better, we’ll finish with this one…
Image courtesy of One Love Photography
Want some more paw-some feline photos? Here are 19 times that cats made weddings infinitely better.