Spring has sprung and here at Country House Wedding Venues, we love seasonal weddings. At this time of year, what could be better than a fabulous spring wedding theme? If you’re planning a spring celebration of your own, we’ve rounded up 21 of the best spring wedding ideas for you right here. These gorgeous decorations and details will have you full of the joys of spring in no time!
1. For a fun spring colour scheme that’s bang on trend, embrace bright and bold colours and add colour to your spring wedding decorations.
Images by Sarah Ann Wright
2. Pastels are another classic spring colour scheme and pale pinks and purples mixed with touches of bluebell-like blue are incredibly romantic.
Image courtesy of Anna Kardos Photography
3. We can’t resist sweet little Easter treats and these super cute eggs in a vintage bowl looks great on tables.
Image courtesy of Shell de Mar
4. If there’s one thing we all love about spring, it’s blossom. Use this to create a super seasonal table centre.
Image courtesy of Angela Newton Roy
5. Buttonholes with seasonal blooms and spring colours are a great choice for spring grooms and groomsmen.
Image courtesy of Lemonade Pictures
6. Something different for your something blue – these bridesmaid dresses are an absolutely wonderful choice for spring.
Image courtesy of Erin Wilson Photography
7. Alternatively, mix and match your bridesmaid dresses and an embrace a shorter style for a fresh, fun look that’s fabulous as part of a spring wedding theme.
Image courtesy of Honey and the Moon Photography
8. Suspended florals are so popular right now and this pretty pink and white backdrop couldn’t be better for spring. Hang this in your ceremony room or behind your top table.
Image courtesy of Laura Jane Photography
9. Wedding tables don’t come much prettier than this. Pastel coloured flowers in birdcages, wooden candle holders, vintage books, succulents and gorgeous crockery and cutlery. Spring perfection.
Image courtesy of Glamour Paris
10. Make your own centrepieces by painting jars in colours to match your spring wedding theme. Mixed pastel shades create a brilliant look.
Image courtesy of Fiorello Photography
11. Everyone loves an egg hunt in spring so why not organise one at your wedding? Set out lots of eggs for younger guests to find and try and keep the adults away!
Image courtesy of Julian Amenth
12. What could be better for a country themed wedding than an invitation that’s decorated with wildflowers and seasonal details? Mixed with modern calligraphy, this floral design is just fabulous.
Image courtesy of Adore Paper Co
13. The guys can go for pastels too! These blue waistcoats and pink ties are a really stylish choice. We love those statement buttonholes and the groom’s blue shirt.
Image courtesy of Naomi Kenton
14. Get prepped for those spring showers with wellies at your wedding! We say they’re much better when they’re filled with flowers and these decorations add a whimsical touch to your day.
Image courtesy of Kazooieloki
15. We love wedding favours and seeds are perfect for spring. Your guests can plant them as soon as they get home and their beautiful blooms will appear a few months later.
Image courtesy of Wedding in a Teacup
16. If you’re worried about chilly spring days, why not opt for a wedding dress with sleeves? Exquisite lace is just dreamy for spring weddings.
Image courtesy of Eneka Stewart
17. Decorate your cake with more seasonal details and bring flowers to your bake in a slightly different way.
Image courtesy of David Jenkins Photography
18. Or keep things simple with an elegant two-tier cake, simply decorated with spring wedding flowers.
Image courtesy of Megan Robinson
19. Add some metallic touches to your pastel colour scheme to bring it bang up to date. These geometric terrariums are absolutely ideal spring wedding decorations.
Image courtesy of Branch and Bloom
20. Spring evenings are still dark so make the most of the night light with a sparkler send off – the perfect end to your spring wedding.
Image courtesy of Sarah Horton Photography
21. Lastly, leave in style in a perfectly pastel-coloured car, complete with flowers and a cute calligraphy sign.
Image courtesy of Wisteria Photography